It made me really happy today to see a message from Krishnapriya to participate in a Quote Challenge. Thank you very much Krishnapriya! Dear friends, do visit the blog. The blogposts are like a healing balm for the tormented soul. It is rare to come across such blogs, and much rarer to come to know such a person, someone who really wants the best for everyone.
- Coming to the challenge, these are the rules.
- Thank the selector
- Post 2 quotes for the dedicated topic of the day
- Select 3 bloggers to take part in ‘3.2.1 Quote Me Challenge’, And give them a topic/word
- There is no specific deadline, although it says topic of the day, and one can choose to answer whenever one wishes.
The word chosen by Krishnapriya is “Blessing”.
So here are my two quotes:
I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed.
At one time I was at the prime of life – good grades, good job, happy life, a network of friends. And then I have been through a phase where I underwent a surgery for a tumor, I was always foggy headed, I had a back sprain and heavy legs. Now when I look back I realize that I had blessings of my family, friends and God all along. A blessing is no less than pure love.
The other one is,
What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it – would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.
I always feel thankful for all that I have had in my life. Not all are sweet memories, not every day is a fairy tale. But ultimately I live today. That means I was strong enough to have won the fight every day gone by. For that I feel thankful.
I await Krishnapriya’s comments on the quotes.
Three bloggers to take the quote challenge forward, if you like:
- Manessah B. – CouchTalkWisdom – https://couchtalkwisdom.wordpress.com/ – Wonderful collection of personal quotes, drawings and thoughts.
- Miriam – https://outanabout.com/about/ – She is a great writer, and a beautiful collection of pictures on Instagram.
- Amitav Chowdhury – http://amitavchowdhury.wordpress.com/ – He writes beautiful poems. I would like him to write a quote as a poem.
The chosen word is Silence. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Thank you all for reading. Thank you Krishnapriya for choosing me. It really made my day. 🙂